Good Mental Health in the Workplace is Important
Learning about Mental Health in the Workplace is not something that you can ignore. It’s more of a “must have” than a “like to have” so that you can help ensure that your company sits alongside the hundreds of other organisations who are creating mentally healthy workplaces and helping their people to help themselves.
Our carefully scripted short Mi Crow videos cover a variety of topics aimed at all levels of employees and managers and include the topics:
- The Way to Good Mental Health
- An Introduction to Mental Health in the Workplace
- Promoting Wellbeing in the Workplace
- More ways of Promoting Wellbeing in the Workplace
- What is a Mentally Healthy Workplace
- Key Measures for a Mentally Healthy Workplace
- Supporting your Colleagues and Team Members
- Support from Managers and Team leaders
- Understanding Young People’s Mental Health Issues
- What Exactly is Stress
- Dealing with Stress
- Work-Related Anxiety
- Exploring Relaxation and Some Different Ways to Relax
- A Quiet Place
- Can You Hear Me?
- Can You See Me?
- Me Time
- Supporting Staff to stay in Work
- Fit Back to Work
- Body Image
Mental Health Information in an Accessible Way…
These short Mental Health in the Workplace videos are carefully scripted to make sense if you are looking for advice on dealing with poor mental health or to support a colleague in the workplace.
Dealing with poor mental health is daunting but our collection of video courses will equip you and your team to create a supportive workplace that is open and accepting. Caring and supportive workplaces which focus on the wellbeing of their workforce are more productive; so look after your team’s mental health, and they will look after you!
Mi Crow Courses are delivered in short 3-5 minute chunks, making them easily digested and quickly revisited if someone needs a reminder. They can be accessed via a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.