PowerPoint presentations are an integral part of daily business life. Whether you’re presenting internally or to a customer it’s important to get your presentation ‘on point’. They say a picture says a thousand words and that’s why Microsoft PowerPoint is so important to you. But there’s an art in presenting and Mi Crow’s Microsoft PowerPoint tutorials will give you the advantage of creating powerful and compelling presentations.
How many times have you used an existing presentation but find you need to modify it but just don’t know how? Mi Crow Microsoft PowerPoint tutorials let you select the topic you need, for example, how to insert animations, change the Slide Master or integrate an Excel spreadsheet. You can watch the short 3-minute videos and then apply what you’ve learnt directly into your presentation. That’s it – We call it Precision Learning. Or if you like you Get in, Get out, and Get on with your day.
Of course, if you want to learn Microsoft PowerPoint from beginning to end that’s not a problem either. Mi Crow PowerPoint tutorials will lead you through a structured learning path that’ll make you a PowerPoint Guru in no time at all!
Mi Crow PowerPoint Tutorials Course Titles
- Lines, Paragraphs and Fonts
- Find and Replace
- Bullets and Numbers
- Inserting and Formatting Shapes
- How to add Themes and Background effects
- Charts that Rock
- Everything you need to know about Pictures
- The Proofing Tools – AutoCorrect, Error Check, Thesaurus
- How to insert a link – Charts, Graphs and Hyperlinks
- Creating Video Handouts
- Printing Techniques – Printing and Slide Preview
- The Professional Touch – Adding Notes, Custom Slide Shows, Headers and Footers
- How to manage Shapes, Symbols and Equations
- Tables Essential Skills
- Take control of Tables
- Working with Templates and the Slide Master
- Working with Graphics
- Adding Video
- Screen Views
- Rehearsing and Recording Timings
- Collaboration – Sharing, Presenting and Protecting
- Customising your PowerPoint
- Working with Transitions and Animations
- All about Files – Open files from OneDrive, from Previous Versions, Working with Multiple Files, Changing your File Type
“I’ve just created a great Microsoft PowerPoint presentation”
That’s exactly what you are your people will be saying pretty much as soon as you start working with Mi Crow’s Microsoft PowerPoint tutorials.
There are over 63 Mi Crow Courses in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- If you want to learn PowerPoint from the ground up Mi Crow has a structured learning path for you.
- If you find yourself using someone else’s presentation but have difficulty modifying it – Mi Crow has the specific Mi Crow Course to help you.
- Ever found yourself in a panic with a PowerPoint presentation that’s not working – Mi Crow will solve that for you too!
Make powerful and compelling presentations with Mi Crow Microsoft PowerPoint tutorials.