Enter IT Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: –
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: –
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below.
Digital Marketing Service Providers:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies we use for site analytics and performance
We use this to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website and adding items to your shopping basket. Without these cookies, services such as our shopping basket tool cannot be provided.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: –
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website be aware that the information provided will be used to respond to your direct enquiry and may also be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, e.g. service emails with invoices attached. Other emails include tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site, but we do not know who has clicked so the data is anonymous, e.g. newsletters. For some emails we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on links in the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try to improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information, e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked, then you should opt out of Mi Crow’s emails which you can do by emailing “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the relevant Data Protection Act. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will act on all requests regarding data – be that for record keeping, correction or deletion – within one month of receipt.